Yes, but with limitations. And, for the first release of Wiztr, I have listed them at only a high level below.
Assuming you did not sign out completely and are just returning back to the app (by tapping on the app icon), you should be able to:
- Browse your session schedule
- View session details
- View your lesson catalog, as a coach
- View your (coach or student) connections on Wiztr
- View your account/profile information
You would NOT be able to:
- Make any new bookings, as a coach
- Respond to booking invites, as a student/parent
- Edit and save changes to your account/profile
- Browse and respond to your notifications when offline
- View your chat dialogs and have conversations. Note: built-in chat in Wiztr will initially only be available as a beta feature
- View Help / FAQ forum
If you signed out completely from the app, then until when you regain internet connectivity, you would not be able to sign back into the app.